Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Almost there....

So I have been posting to my blog every week.  Either I don't have any comments or I don't know where to find the comments.  Or maybe I don't have a spot on my blog for people to comment.  I have to say I have not commented on any body else's blog either.  I guess this blog thing isn't really for me.  I would say that it has been a "take it, or leave it" situation.  I don't really understand why people feel the need to blog about this and that.  I guess it is a way to get your opinion out there, but who is reading it?  I have never had a blog before, and I will not be continuing this blog.  I feel as though blogging is a waste of time.  If I want my opinion to be heard (read), I will start writing to state representatives.  Really trying to get your voice out there and make a difference is something to be proud of.  Something to strive for.  I think a blog is just a way to complain.  I don't think that much gets accomplished with a blog.  This is a rather negative blog about blogging.  Kind of funny.  I don't want to be negative.  This just isn't my thing.
~d


Geaux Saints!  Our record is 6-3 and we have an arduous remaining schedule.  FINISH STRONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment