Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Online Classes

I don't know about anybody else out there but online learning is the place for me.  I thoroughly enjoy setting my own schedule.  I live in New Orleans and there is always something going on.  If I want to miss a seminar and do option 2 so that I can go to a free Dr. John concert in Lafayette Square, I can.  If I want to travel for  a few weeks, all I need is my computer and an internet signal.  I just love the fact that I am not tied down to school so much.  It is a breath of fresh air.  Freedom.  How does everybody else like the online learning atmosphere we find ourselves?  I guess I have always been better left to my own study devices.  I have had to study and learn on my own my entire adult life.  It is not that I don't like being around people, but I reserve all my niceties for my bar customers.  After putting up with drunks night after night it is sweet to not have to talk to people.

~Saints did not when this week, but I think they will get the mojo back soon if not next week.  TWO DAT

No comments:

Post a Comment