Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Monday, October 4, 2010

First Timer...

I have never written a blog.  In fact I havn't even read a blog before.  If you havn't noticed, I am a New Orleans Saints fan.  I have lived in New Orleans for six years now, and I still love it.  It is a beautiful 70 degrees outside without a cloud in the sky.  I am a bartender, a personal trainer and a full time student.  I plan on getting my degree in Nutrition in about a year and a half.  After that I plan on becoming an EMT-Paramedic (about another year and a half of schooling).  I have an amazing dog named Chance.  He is the cuttest Pug ever.  He is also the namesake of my fantasy football team the one_der pugs.  Well, the Saints barely pulled that game out yesterday.  The defense is banged up, especially the secondary.  Hopefully we do a little better next week.  Stay Healthy...All Good Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment